- 110% dedicated to our student’s success.
- 535+ local students passed the DMV test in the last 6 months and are now safely driving independently (August 2022- February 2023).
- 36 point DMV Mock test evaluation included.
- 10+ local high schools serviced (Doughtery Valley, California, Monte Vista, San Ramon Valley, Quarry Lane, Dublin, Amador Valley, Foothill, Livermore, Granada High School).
- 10+ country’s expats (India, Philippines, Indonesia, China, Germany, Thailand, Taiwan, Canada, Mexico, and Colombia) have attended our Driving Course and all have succeeded in the DMV test.
- 6 hours of premium behind-the-wheel driving instruction for teens, adults, and expat drivers. We also offer a variety of hours. Call our office for more details.
- ONE TEAM to help you master driving fundamentals that will last a lifetime!!
Available Time Slots(This is NOT a live calendar. It was last updated at 10:20 PM on May 25. Our calendar is always changing as our students have direct access to schedule/cancel lessons!)
|Tue May 30||7-9, 9:30-11:30||6-8|
|Sat Jun 3||Full||12-2|
|Sun Jun 4||7-9||Full|
|Mon Jun 5||8-10||Full|
|Tue Jun 6||7-9, 8-10||Full|
|Jun 7- Jun 9||7-9, 8-10, 10:30-12:30||1-3, 3:30-5:30, 6-8|
|Jun 10 and After||7-9, 8-10, 10:30-12:30||1-3, 3:30-5:30, 6-8|
Driving Lesson Packages
“my daughter Passed the DMV driving test without any mistakes after only 10 hours of driving. That’s amazing… I am a super happy parent!”
Vanessa A, San Ramon
“My spouse was very nervous and not confident with driving prior to taking the lessons. Just after the first lesson, she was very happy and became interested in driving. All kudos to the instructor and East Bay Driving School.”
Kaman L, San Ramon
“This is an amazing driving school! Abraham Bravo is an amazing instructor and made me feel comfortable while learning how to drive… I highly recommend booking driving lessons with this school!”
Madison B, San Ramon
“The owner Sheri was very helpful and accommodating with my tight schedule. And my driver, Pete, gave me great information and helped me pass my test with no marks!!”
Sienna L, San Ramon
“My son had a great time working with Pete. He said He is very knowledgeable, calm and fun to drive with, which is a ton of words coming from my teenager. Based on our experience I would highly recommend this school.”
Rachel R, Danville
“…I know the difference between worse and good. Enrolling in East bay driving is one of the best decisions I made. You guys are so kind; their intention is not to make money. It is to help people, and their customer obsession is tremendous.”
H. K., Dublin
“I had not been behind the wheel of a car since 1992 but Amir was an excellent instructor -he put me at ease and and gave me the feedback I needed to improve and learn to drive safely, the customer service was excellent, if you are an older driver like me and you are looking to get on the road – I highly recommend.”
Christina O, Alamo
“…with so many schools out there to choose from, this driving school has it together. The drive instructor Pete had a ton of recommendations and gave me plenty of time to practice. His analysis of my driving was helpful and everything that he said was worth its weight in gold.”
Sayantani K, Pleasanton
“Within minutes of my driving, Coach Pete dissected my pain points. He was truly a professional with the highest standards for excellence. By the end of the first two hours, Coach Pete I was 200% more confident. For my last lesson, he gave me several DMV mock tests that wiped away all fear.”
Samantha M, San Ramon
“Once a week one of the coaches takes my daughter out for a 2 hr behind the wheel training. This is exactly what we needed. They have accommodated us and exceeded our expectations. 100% would recommend to my friends and family.”
Lisa R, Livermore
To navigate through the CA Teen DMV Driver’s license process:
1. Take a California Drivers Education course.
2. Pass the DMV knowledge test to obtain a Learner’s Permit.
3. Take 6 hours of Behind-The-Wheel training. Please sign up for a package to see our calendar. Or call to get an appointment that suits your schedule!
We tend to get booked up for at least 3-4 weeks! It’s ok to sign up early!
4. Complete 50 hours of practice, including 10 hours at night, with an adult 25 years or older who has a valid California driver’s License. Download the Training Log here.
4. After 6 months with your Learner’s Permit, you can take the CA DMV Driving Test.
Our carefully developed driving course is tailored to the following drivers:
1. First-Time Teen or Adult Drivers.
2. H-1B visa holders. Driving in the US, and even in California is unique.
3. Teen or adult drivers looking to tune-up their driving skills
4. We provide mock DMV driving tests to help you familiarize yourself with the example test format.
Great Benefits About Our DMV Certified Behind-The-Wheel Training
1. Lessons: Lessons are tailored to each individual’s comfort level. We teach proven and tested driving fundamentals help drivers develop safe driving habits for for a lifetime.
2. Cars: Clean, safe, well-equipped, and certified by reliable mechanics. All our cars are equipped with a second set of pedals and extra mirrors for the instructor. All of our cars are marked with our school name East Bay Driving School so students know exactly who is picking them up.
3. Mock DMV Test: We cover a 36 point CA DMV test rubric that we cater to every driver’s skill set. Lesson plans include multiple 15-minute DMV Drive mock tests to reduce test day anxiety.
4. History: Our driving school is an affiliate of A Deluxe Driving School in the South Bay, helping students since 2004 [Driving School License #E2224].
5. Convenience: You can book online or over the phone. We take appointments 7 days a week.
6. Flexibility: We can meet you at your home, school, or workplace within our service area.
7. Locations: We keep the school local so we can give it back to our community in Danville, Alamo, Blackhawk, San Ramon, Dublin, Pleasanton, and Livermore.
Why Choose A DMV Certified Driving Instructor With East Bay Driving School?
A message from the Owner:
We are an ODOT-approved driving school with a team of DMV certified driving instructors and professionals. Our school is passionate about the safety and the success of our students.
- Our goal is to teach, mentor, and empower drivers of all ages and all levels.
- We want all of our students to drive safely and defensively, not merely passing the DMV Road Test.
- We hope to make the roads safer through education.
- We provide flexibility and excellent customer service!
- Our driving instructors are kind, patient, personable, and professional.
- Our school vehicles are safely equipped, and dedicated to the safety of our students.
- We are dedicated to providing outstanding driving classes through professional DMV driving instructors.
- We keep it local and only service in Danville, Alamo, San Ramon, Pleasanton, Dublin, Blackhawk, and Livermore.
- We tailor our lessons for each individual who is learning to drive, based on their skillsets and comfort levels.
East Bay Driving School is a wonderful choice for driving classes in California because of our customized attention, compassionate training, and flexible hours!